MVM Engineering offers a START-UP service service which includes installation, commissioning and training (training of trainers) directly at the customer's premises.
MVM training is divided into a theoretical part of grinding techniques and the use of our grinding machines, conducted in a classroom if available, and a practical part carried out directly on the grinding machine.
The topics covered include the following:
- Grinding machine preparation
- Checking the machine precision and correctional procedures
- Preparation of the coolant
- Choice of the abrasive, suitable alignment systems for the blades
- Grinding parameters in automatic working cycle
- Deburring of blades
- Proper maintenance of the grinding machine
- Practical hands-on grinding trials.