MVM used machines are a viable alternative, completely reconditioned and overhauled, these are able to be productive with the maximum efficiency and precision.
The process of our review and reconditioning is the result of a careful check of all components.
From a precise Revision proposal MVM guarantees transparency and clarity of used and reconditioned products.
At the end of the final evaluation of the costs and benefits of each proposal, having a very clear appreciation between a new machine or a revised machine, MVM offers the customer a clear and complete Revision Specification detailing:
- the spare parts to be replaced
- amount of labour required
- proposed guarantee
- payment schedule
These preliminary elements are important for quantifying and assessing the quality and advantages of our offer.
According to customer needs and requirements, we can offer a broar range of MVM grinding machines and solutions, combined with all of MVM engineering services such as:
- Training courses
- Advice on suitable grinding machines and grinding trials
- Financing services
- Assistance, maintenance and Start-up
- After-sales services for spare parts and consumables
The MVM product range includes:
- Lapping machines
- Grinding machines for straight blades
- Grinding machines for planer knives
- Grinding machines for knives chipper blades and recycling blades
- Industrial grinding machines with PLC control
- Surface grinding machines
- Grinding machines for "Doctor Blades"
- Grinding machines for circular blades
- Bandsaw grinding machines
- Special application grinding machines